$ 0Per Month
- Free general memberships available to Champlain and UVM students
- Full access to shops and equipment
- Champlain students get free orientations and 20% discount on trainings
- All spots are filled for UVM. Get on the waitlist.
$ 110Per Month
- Two guardians and up to three children (under 18)
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Access to shops and equipment (for the adults) during open business hours
$ 270-295Per Month
- 7′ by 8′ personal studio attached to 11,500 square feet of fabrication and event space
- Studio Rental includes General Membership and is $270 (access during business hours)
- After three months, ability to upgrade to Pro User Studio Membership at $295 (extended access from 6am to 12am)
- Learn more and apply here
$ 3000Per Year
- Packages start at 5 employees
- 20% discount on classes and tool trainings
- Free orientations
See what our members are up to
A few additional details
$15 Orientation Fee: One-time fee for an orientation course for all new members. Orientation is a requirement of new members. Once you sign up for membership, you will be sent a link to register for orientation.
Access to Equipment: Members need to be trained and certified on our equipment before being allowed to use it, either through our trainings or by passing an Experienced User test with a shop head. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of our community. To inquire about an Experience User Trainings contact our Education Director
Studio Members: one-time refundable deposit for studio rental depending on the level of access you choose.