Since July 1st we’ve welcomed back members with studios, volunteers, and members who access Generator for business purposes.
Our reopening has been wildly successful!
It’s encouraging — and not surprising — to witness Generator volunteers and members get back to work and operate with extra care and caution to keep our shared space as safe as possible.
We’re excited to continue the reopening process! We’ve made some adjustments and additions to our original plans:
All phases will include the following:
- Masks required in the building at all times
- Check-in and health screening upon entering
- 6ft distance required between people
- Mandatory orientation and VOSHA safety training for all members
- New membership sign-up process and agreement
- Reservation of equipment required (more details to follow)
- No guests
- No events
- Members required to clean tools and equipment before and after use
- No shared kitchen
- Increased cleaning and sanitation by members, volunteers, staff, and hired cleaning service
- College Members: At this time, there is no date set for when Champlain Members and UVM Members will be welcomed back to Generator. In the meantime, former members who utilized these two membership programs are welcome to become General Members — please reach out to our Membership & Communications Director to begin the enrollment process.
- New Member enrollment is TBD. At this time, we’re only accepting new Studio Members (you can apply for a studio space here!). We look forward to welcoming new folks to Generator, and since getting the most value out of your Generator membership requires being trained to use our tools and equipment, we are finalizing our training and class schedule before setting an official date to begin new member enrollment. Stay tuned for an announcement in August!
Questions about our reopening phases? Please get in touch!