This page is read only. You can view the source, but not change it. Ask your administrator if you think this is wrong.
Use this link to bring up the proposal submission form:
In general these are the steps that a proposal will go through:
1) Step One: Call for proposal submissions. This is sent out on the 15th of the month. Proposals are due on the first of the month.
2) Step Two: Intake. Community facilitators receive member proposals using the standardized template.
3) Step Three: Review. Is each proposal complete? The community facilitators will make this determination. They will contact each member that submitted a proposal to let them know the status of their proposal.
4) Step Four: Submission. Facilitators will send the proposals that will be voted on around to members to ensure that they have a chance to read them before voting.
5) Step Five: Vote. Facilitators will foster a brief question and answer period and take a vote. Brief should mean approximately 5 minutes per proposal.
- Example Proposal
- Projects with allocated funds