How will your business impact your personal finances? What are the best marketing practices for makers? What are retailers looking for when it comes to made and created products? What secrets can successful makers share to give your sales a boost?
If you’re asking yourself some of these questions, our FREE workshop series, hosted in collaboration with the Vermont Center for Women and Enterprise may be for you!
- Managing Money for Makers (Personal to Business Budgeting)
- Instructor – Christine McGowan, Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Tuesday, November 30th, December 7th & 14th – 9:30AM-12:00PM – (3 session series)
- Marketing Your Making (Digital Marketing 101)
- Instructor – Monique Priestley, Center for Women and Enterprise
- Thursday, December 2nd, 9th, and 16th – 9:30AM-12:00PM – (3 session series)
- Sales Strategies for Makers – Panel Discussion
- Moderated by: Gwen Pokalo & Monique Priestley, Center for Women and Enterprise
- Wednesday, December 15th – 9AM-11AM
If you have any questions about this series, please reach out to Maggie Robinson, Generator’s Program & Impact Director at [email protected].