This is an old revision of the document!
Use this link to bring up the proposal submission form:
In general these are the steps that a proposal will go through:
1) Step One: Call for proposal submissions. This is sent out on the 15th of the month. Proposals are due on the first of the month.
2) Step Two: Intake. Community facilitators receive member proposals using the standardized template.
3) Step Three: Review. Is each proposal complete? The community facilitators will make this determination. They will contact each member that submitted a proposal to let them know the status of their proposal.
4) Step Four: Submission. Facilitators will send the proposals that will be voted on around to members to ensure that they have a chance to read them before voting.
5) Step Five: Vote. Facilitators will foster a brief question and answer period and take a vote. Brief should mean approximately 5 minutes per proposal.